BEEF AND BLUE PIZZA
Description: A seasoned ground beef pizza topped with red and green onions and Bleu cheese.
YIELD —ONE, 12 INCH PIE
1 READY TO USE PIZZA DOUGH SHELL
SPRINKLE WITH OLIVE OIL INFUSED WITH CHOPPED GARLIC
4 OUNCES YOUR FAVORITE RED PIZZA SAUCE
5-7 OUNCES 50/50 BLEND MOZZARELLA AND PROVALLONE CHEESE
4-5 OUNCES, ENOUGH TO COVER, COOKED, SEASONED GROUND BEEF, CRUMBLED*
2-3 OUNCES, LIGHT COVERAGE, RED ONIONS, HALF RINGS
1-2 OUNCES, LIGHT COVERAGE, GREEN ONIONS
2-3 OUNCES BLEU CHEESE
1. Sprinkle dough with olive oil infused with chopped garlic.
2. Spread sauce over dough, leaving a 1 inch border.
3. Spread Mozzarella evenly over sauce.
4. Spread cooked ground beef mixture over all.
5. Sprinkle with red and green onions.
6. Spread even coverage of Bleu cheese
7. Bake until golden brown and bubbly.
*SEASONED GROUND BEEF
? GROUND BEEF
TO TASTE SALT AND PEPPER
1. Brown ground beef season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Drain fat.